In certain circumstances we are able to offer refunds or store credit. We do not offer exchange under any circumstances.
Before purchasing goods please read the following points carefully.
- Many of Earthly Essentials items are unique. No handmade crystals, suncatchers, or items of jewellery are exactly the same, nor any natural crystal, rock or fossil. Slight colour and sizing variations may occur due to the difference with materials used, lighting at time of photography, placement of item, photography in general, and different computer screens and settings. Should you require anything more specific, than shown on the website, then please contact us and we may be able to arrange to send you additional images of the stock that is available.
- Refunds, or store credit must be requested, by email, within 24 hours of receiving goods.
- Please do not return items until you have emailed us and received a reply.
- We are unable to refund or offer store credit on items which have been worn, used, damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product, or if they have been dropped or broken.
- We are unable to refund, or offer store credit on items once purchased based on change of mind, or incorrect sizing so please take your time in deciding if this is right for you. Items are sold as is so please check all product descriptions and photographs. Please check ring sizes (here) or with your local jeweller before purchasing so you can find the right fit.
- We offer refunds, or store credit, where the product description has misrepresented the item. Please, however, check the description and photographs for chips, scratches, etc. We do our best to describe major imperfections on natural pieces, but they are natural and so nicks and fractures do occur during their growth and handling.
- A refund, or store credit, may be offered if damage to an item is experienced during transit. If we believe the damage was due to us we will offer a full refund or store credit. Earthly Essentials do not offer refunds or store credit if the damage was caused by Australia Post or similar. However, Earthly Essentials will to the best of its ability help you with your insurance claim if you purchased insurance.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with packaging, before a refund or store credit is processed.
- We recommend that you return the product via registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out insurance with your postal carrier. Earthly Essentials will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Earthly Essentials will refund all postage if items are refunded due to points 6 or 7 above.
- Please note all items are thoroughly checked prior to transit for faults. Damaged goods returned will be checked for tampering and/or wear and if this is the case return post will be passed onto the customer.
- No refunds, exchange or store credit on any sale items. This is unless items are damaged during shipping, as point 7 above.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in relation to our Returns Policy.